Friday, January 8, 2016

Final PE Reflection

こんばんは みんなさん、

As always, it is surprising how quickly time passes. The semester is already ending, and it is the time for final reflection of how much I have accomplished my goals.

I think I have made a progress this semester. It is definitely not as much I as I have hoped to make, but nevertheless I am confident I have made a solid progress toward speaking Japanese more fluently. I am able to more quickly come up with words appropriate for the situation. However, I still find that I need more practice with conjugation and sentence structure.

Next semester, I will go to the Japanese language table more frequently and to make more office hours appointment to practice talking more.

I believe self-practicing conjugation is appropriate. I will review all conjugations I know (Polite/Plain Past/Present, て-form, ので, んです) for nouns, adjective, and verbs. I will make sure I do this before the final. Based on the result, I will keep doing this to improve my speaking speed

じゃあ また二学期まで!
ジラデシャシャイ

No comments:

Post a Comment